Universal UFC| Works with all modules | Simple Install

prestonflying

14 hours ago, 3ra_Luke said:

Working correctly here. After the two DCS updates, and the two SimappPro updates, I copied again the wwt folder in both places, following the instructions, and everything seems to work. 

Thanks - all sorted now

Edited by Heli Shed

Come pay us a visit on YouTube - search for HELI SHED

Main Banner.PNG

Occassionally I've loaded up the A10 and tried to get into it but its the mod iterself which is beyond me. Like I kind of wish I'd bought it and literally nothing else and become an A10 master but have to accept its not going to happen. What is the exact layout you'd like in each box and I can try and throw something together

22 minutes ago, Wostg said:

Occassionally I've loaded up the A10 and tried to get into it but its the mod iterself which is beyond me. Like I kind of wish I'd bought it and literally nothing else and become an A10 master but have to accept its not going to happen. What is the exact layout you'd like in each box and I can try and throw something together

Appreciate it, ithe preset channels on com1 and com2 for the 2 radios, not the FM one. 

Scratchpad, and on the options maybe current selected mode. Nav, ccip,,ccrp, gun. 

Steerpoint.

Gun count(bullets)

Total fuel

Chaf/flare count

🙏

Edited by Lekaa

@Lekaa@Lekaa quick question - are the selected modes represented by buttons or dials, or just something shown in the HUD or in an MFD?

Basically the UFC can show things you can already technically see - I. E. Any lights or buttons in the cockpit, even if your trackir is pointing somewhere else. But if 'CCIP MODE' is only otherwise seen on a particular MFD screen, it won't show if that screen isn't live. So if a dial shows 1,2,3,4, we can just say 'when dial is 3 show CCIP on the UFC' if that makes sense. 

4 minutes ago, Wostg said:

@Lekaa@Lekaa quick question - are the selected modes represented by buttons or dials, or just something shown in the HUD or in an MFD?

Basically the UFC can show things you can already technically see - I. E. Any lights or buttons in the cockpit, even if your trackir is pointing somewhere else. But if 'CCIP MODE' is only otherwise seen on a particular MFD screen, it won't show if that screen isn't live. So if a dial shows 1,2,3,4, we can just say 'when dial is 3 show CCIP on the UFC' if that makes sense. 

Oh I see. 

It's shown on the middle of the left mfd om the weapons page, it will also be shown on the hud when toggling between them. 

Do what you see fit in that case

• Like 1