ARC stations

hsth

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2023 at 4:37 AM, hsth said:

Sorry if this is surplus but I could not find an overview of the preset (Caucasus) ARC stations for the kneeboard.

So I made this quick (& dirty) kneeboard page.

Any ideas for improvement?

image.png

Thank you very much!

I appreciate the list was hoping for something like this....it's superior to the left-hand placard in the MIg-12,..similar to the RSBN list.   I suggest adding the DCS map grid location

Edit:  Okay, the "code" is the map grid for some of the stations but some do not correspond to the in-game map.  For example,  channel 1 Kislovodsk Arc station in sector 2/II is listed at GJ96 (NW of Nalchik).  However, the in-game map shows a grid coordinate of LP16.  Channel 2 (1182 freq) in 2/II  has the right grid but I cannot find the town "Teplorechenskiy" near the tower in the in-game map.  Instead, the tower is located in the city of Shaumyanskiy.

Edited by limbo696

@limbo696, the list is based on the ....\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\Cockpit\Systems\R_NAV_data_Caucasus.lua file. What I did was copy the data from this file into a readable kneeboard page.

If you want to change the map grip you will also have to change the morse code. You can do this of course but since this is a standard installed file I don't know if it will pass the check and you might have to install again after an update.

null

image.png