New F/A-18C pilot seeking training squadron

Buckeye23

Hi,

I am a USN/USCG veteran who recently got into DCS. I currently have the F-18 and F-14, several maps, and several campaigns.

I have a Winwing Orion2 HOTAS, a stream deck XL, a tobii eye tracker 5, 2 Thrustmaster MFDs, Thrustmaster T.Flught rudder pedals.

I have spent some time training but it has not been effective enough for me to jump into missions and campaigns.

I have DCS world 2.8 single player, would I need to download the multiplayer version? If so, would all of my aircraft, terrains, campaigns, and stats transfer over to multiplayer?

2 hours ago, Buckeye23 said:

I have DCS world 2.8 single player, would I need to download the multiplayer version? If so, would all of my aircraft, terrains, campaigns, and stats transfer over to multiplayer?

Nope, multiplayer is part of the base 2.8 version.

Hi Buckeye!

TAW DCS is recruiting!

Operating across Europe and North America The TAW Gaming Community has the Battalions of The JTF-88 & The NA 33rd TFW.

Squadrons / Airframes

JTF-88 - EU Battalion

33rd TFW – North American Battalion

CARRIER AIR WING 5

VF-103 (USN)(F14A/B)

VMFA-212 (USMC)(F/A-18C)

66th TACTICAL WING

313 SQUADRON (RNLAF) (F-16CM MLU)

EC 2/5 ‘Ile-de-France’ (AdA)(M-2000C)-Not recruiting

44th AIR EXPEDITIONARY WING

VMA-231 (USMC)(AV8B)

4th Aviation Regiment (US ARMY) (AH64)

8 SQUADRON (RAF) (ATC + AWACS)

805TH SENTINELS

HUMAN AWACS/GCI

26TH AIR FORCE PLATOON

73rd Gremlins   Viggen

81st Dragons     F-16C

323rd Rattlers   F-15C

75th Punishers  A-10C

6TH CARRIER WING PLATOON

VF-133 Wolfpack         F-14B

VFA-135 Black Knights    F-18C

MARINE DETACHMENT

VMFA-251 Thunderbolts F-18C

VMA-103 Outlaws        AV-8B

17TH WHIRLING SCOURGE PLATOON

7th Hellcats       AH-64D

5th Black Rooks                 Hind

3rd Hell’s Archers      MI-8 / UH-1 / UH-60L

9th Ghost Riders     KA-50 / SA342

We regularly operate in joint exercises and missions, all of which are designed in house by our own dedicated mission design team and hosted on our dedicated servers. 

At TAW DCS we aim to be the more realistic and immersive virtual experience in the DCS World while still having a good time making friends along the way. 

We try to follow real-life procedures as closely as possible using realistic radio coms and procedures around our carrier, airfield, and the area of operations while having a good time with our virtual flying friends!

Our basic requirements: 

·       Owning the Syria and PG map modules.

·       The module of the squadron you apply for. 

·       Owning a trackir-based solution or using VR. 

·       At a minimum, have a basic understanding and proficiency in the module you intend to fly. Although the different squadrons have different requirements as far as mission readiness goes and have different requirements for their selection processes. 

·       We have a mature user base so we require you to be over 16.

·       Being able to attend our events: -                                                                                                                  

·       EU JTF-88 Battalion Event Times: - Thursdays 2030 CET/CEST (1830z in summer, 1930z during winter time) - Sundays 1945 CET/CEST (1745z in summer, 1845z in winter)                                                                       

·       NA 33rd TFW Battalion Event Times: - Rotary training is weekly on Tuesdays at 9 pm Eastern - Fixed Wing training is weekly on Thursdays at 9 pm Eastern - Joint Missions and training on Sundays at 745pm 

If this sounds like something for you and for more information visit us on the links below:

The Art of Warfare (tawdcs.org)

Discord https://discord.gg/tawdcs Message me @Highwayman#4077

Apply online TAW - The Art of Warfare - Premier Online Gaming Community

null

image.jpeg

• 3 months later...