Can't start Huey 2023

canine74

2 hours ago, canine74 said:

I’ve been flying the uh-1h for over a year and since the last update the cold start procedure does not work. Uh-1h developers please fix.

I Cold Start all the time so I know it works. Can you Auto Start? Are you making sure you set the Throttle far enough to the Start position and when you hit the Start Button does it try to crank up as far as the Sound? Forgive me as I do not intend to make it sound as you do not know the correct procedure for startup cold.

HUEY QUICK START.jpg

Edited by DishDoggie

• ED Team
2 hours ago, canine74 said:

I’ve been flying the uh-1h for over a year and since the last update the cold start procedure does not work. Uh-1h developers please fix.

Working fine here, please include a track replay showing the issue. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 months later...

I had a spot of bother today.  Mine would crank to around 18%, then just not go any higher.

I found that switching in the governor allowed it to continue to crank up.  Give that a try.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.