Is this module dead?

PLAAF

It has been nearly a year since the last time we received any fix or update for this module. I heard that we don't even have the "dissymmetry of lift" modelled. That's like a fixed-wing plane without the AoA.

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

There will be an update to the Gazelle in the next OB update I think.(also some cool pictures in the unofficial roadmap recently if you are interested) And they plan to rework the flight model of Gazelle after the Kiowa get released AFAIK.

Edited by Akiazusa
  • Like 1

Kyoto Animation forever!

2 hours ago, PLAAF said:

Is this Module dead ?

It has been nearly a year since the last time we received any fix or update for this module.

No, work continues.

• Adding the new FN HMP400 Gun Pod(s) requires co-ordination with ED to add the new weapon to the base game.
• Last WIP update on their discord was 21st Feb 2023

Gazelle_Update_Discord_2023-01-21.JPG

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/173680-polychop-simulations-discord-comms-for-puplic/

Edited by Ramsay
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

• 3 months later...

Wow, you guys really put a lot of work into this module. I just saw the news of the update. Looks very promising.  🥰

One quick question, are we going to get the "dissymmetry of lift" in this new update?

• Like 1

qLjvyQ3.png

My Adorable Communist Errand Girls  🙂

Led by me, the Communist Errand Panda 🥰

22 minutes ago, PLAAF said:

One quick question, are we going to get the "dissymmetry of lift" in this new update?

AFAIK all the major FM features are in and adjusted to match the US Flight Test data.

Possibly there's some fine tuning still required to match RL Gazelle M1 SME feedback (so consider the current FM still WIP) but overall I'm very happy with what Polychop have achieved. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080