MT: flankers DL displays all targets at same speed and height

Observed in MP on GS server.

Steps to reproduce:

1. activate 2
  2. observe DL picture:
    1. all friendlies will have same altitude and speed
    2. all enemies will have same altitude and speed. Distinct from (1)

Do you need TRK for this or is it obvious enough?

BTW: I appreciate the performance increase. Looking forward to see this stable. 🙂

image.png

Edited by okopanja
Added picture
  • Like 4

You can switch to normal single thread.

It could be unrelated,  or I could imagine it but I think I did notice while using single thread some weird appearing/disappearing of targets in DL there as well for targets that were not notching awacs.

Edited by okopanja

9 hours ago, PVNK said:

seems like restart and ST corrects the bug so far.... 

Well not really, but is still there in MT and to make MT stable it's one of the things the developers need to fix.

I think they split the bugs into regular and MT related.

Would be nice to mark this with red label as well...

5 hours ago, PVNK said:

We demand hot fix or will start asking for a manager, leave Google and Yelp reviews and go full Karen mode. 

I DARE YOU TO TRY ME! 

I do agree with you that flanker in MT is heavily hindered at this moment, but MT feature is at the moment in open testing, which means you can still fly ST and not suffer from this.

As a software developer I must say, assuming that MT is high in list of priorities for ED, that most likely priority order for ED would probably be:

1. fix critical ST bugs (support business as usual)
  2. fix critical MP bugs (e.g. game crashes are numerous)
  3. fix other ST bugs that prevent aircraft proper usage (support business as usual)
  4. fix MP bugs that prevent aircraft proper usage

With this in mind, it can even pass several months before MT gets the stability of ST. So clearly the ED will need to keep operating while MT bugs are ironed out.

Last thing we need is locked topic due to the rule breaking, so please have patience.

Let's wait for our red label, pretty sure will will get it. 😉

@Flappiecan you please bring this to the developer's attention?  I listed this in another thread, but somehow no reply. This thing is 100% reproducible. It's pretty obvious they will chase game crashes first, but a red label would be nice for the sake of a peace of mind. 😃

• ED Team

please always include a track replay, 

we will investigate 

On 3/10/2023 at 10:33 PM, PVNK said:

we need a hot fix plz

can't fly like this 

image.png

Hi, 

please remember you are using a public test version and MT is a public preview, we are working on collecting data on many issues currently so you will need to be patient. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2