A10C11 Iron Flag 1 Mission 10

mscfsb

I have flown this mission twice now, and although i have passed. There is an issue with Biff, your wingman. When at steerpoint 3 and you are asked to form up behind him for the simulated AIM9 and Gun practice. He will not break formation. Thus meaning it is impossible to get in formation behind him. Unfortunately it ends up with you just chasing him round the skies in circles 😲😆 but he just forms up either on your right or just behind you. I have watched a couple of videos on YT of this mission. When he mentions forming up behind him, he peels off to the left and then allows you to form up behind him. All be it at good speed mind. Unfortunately, this no longer seems to happen. So you just have to go through the motions and reply with the appropriate response ! Not sure if an upgrade has caused this anomaly or something else ? I'm using the standard updated release, not Steam or the Beta. Still a brilliant Campaign though. Thank you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think you mean Vaicom as opposed to VoiceAttack. Voice attack is just emulating key stokes.

Vaicom is integrated into DCS and can cause issues if not updated correctly i.e. after a  DCS update, close DCS, start VoiceAttack so Vaicom plugin can update DCS files and then start DCS.

13 hours ago, baltic_dragon said:

Hey, I think I replied in different place as well. Let me know if you use any 3rd party mods (especially Voice Attack). Also, try to run a full repair, it helped some people with similar issues. I tried it and cannot reproduce this, it works fine on my end...

Thank you. Yes i am using Viacom and Voice Attack. I have run a full repair but it doesn't seem to have cured it. Probably just a conflict somewhere.

13 hours ago, AdrianL said:

I think you mean Vaicom as opposed to VoiceAttack. Voice attack is just emulating key stokes.

Vaicom is integrated into DCS and can cause issues if not updated correctly i.e. after a  DCS update, close DCS, start VoiceAttack so Vaicom plugin can update DCS files and then start DCS.

Yes i have updated it correctly but to no avail. Probably best to complete mission 10 without it. Thanks for the input 👍

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]