VSN F-4B/C Phantom II

Cheyenne

Hello Everyone,

I have just recently return to DCS after about 5-6 years absent. The last time I was here, the World War 2 stuff was beginning to happen. The last thing I bought was the Normandy Map and WW II assent. Since then have been away due to health and other problems. I am back now, what caught my interest was the YouTubes showing of DCS moving towards the Vietnam War, in which I am a Vietnam Veteran.

I just upgrade to DCS World 2.8 and downloaded the VSN F-4B/C Phantom II and installed it the way it was shown on YouTube. However when I go into the game, there is no F-4B/c Phantom to be found when I tried to do a Training. Mission. 

Can someone help out this old Veteran in getting this F-4B/c Phantom II to work.

Thank You

v332nd FG Tuskegee Airmen

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Does VSN Phantom even come with any training missions? I don't have it, but free mods usually don't feature any missions until community starts making some. Looks like Rudel created a few, but you would have to download them and check if they're compatible with the latest mod version:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3329072/

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.. Anyone has problem or fix related to rudder for this mod..its working fine in single player.. But not in multi player...cant taxing and take off.

Im using hotas joystick only.. No rudder paddle.

If press Alt +Q.. It only go straight or max to right or left if i twist the stick..pls help. No issue with other mod or module