JestHer | Female RIO | Complete Jester Voice Replacement Mod

_BringTheReign_

6 hours ago, _BringTheReign_ said:

This raises a question, and I will pose it in an upcoming video as well - would folks be interested in crowdfunding more voices?

Neat idea - gather a few voice options to let them be selectable in ME or set to random :thumbup:

• Like 3

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 1 month later...

@_BringTheReign_ Hey not sure if it matters but I noticed your OvGME dropbox link on the official mod post is still using the outdated version from 3/17/23 versus the 6/1/23 dropbox link. Again, not sure if it's important and I'm about to test to see if the newer version is compatible with OvGME regardless. Awesome mod btw!

Edited by GREASEF1RE

On 7/13/2023 at 10:05 AM, GREASEF1RE said:

@_BringTheReign_ Hey not sure if it matters but I noticed your OvGME dropbox link on the official mod post is still using the outdated version from 3/17/23 versus the 6/1/23 dropbox link. Again, not sure if it's important and I'm about to test to see if the newer version is compatible with OvGME regardless. Awesome mod btw!

Because one wasn't made or copied. I had made the OvGME compatible one before and it was linked directly to my dropbox 😁

Turn this off in OvGME, copy over the files to the respective folder in OvGME\Mods (begin sure to put it where the files go not just in the base. When you see the sound files, you're at the right level) then turn it back on and you'll be good to go with the new version. 👍

Edited by JeffreyC
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

we need iranian Jester! 🇮🇷

• Like 1

MB: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E \ CPU: i9-9900K NZXT Kraken X52\ DDR4: 3000MHz G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 32Gb RAM \

VID: MSI Nvidia RTX4070 12GB \ MON: Samsung ue49ks8000 49'', Lilliput 8'' x2

CNTRL: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog \ Saitek Combat Rudder pedals \ TrackIR 5 \ Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can specific voices be linked to specific livery in LUA files? 

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2