Approach Plates

Odey

When I fly the Hornet, I see charts for airfields in my kneeboard. The Vipers kneeboard has none. Is there a way to fix this, short of manually placing them in /saved games/dcs openbeta/kneeboards/ ? Maybe i corrupted my install. I have run a repair, however. 

• Like 1

i5-10600KF, 16Gb DDR4, GTX1660 Super, HP Reverb G2, TM Cougar, TM Warthog

Normally the approach charts are in the map kneeboard folder. When you see charts in your hornet you should also see charts in the viper, as long you are on the same map!

The Syria map for example hasn't the kneeboard folder,  Marianas has.

Edited by buur

7 hours ago, buur said:

Normally the approach charts are in the map kneeboard folder. When you see charts in your hornet you should also see charts in the viper, as long you are on the same map!

The Syria map for example hasn't the kneeboard folder,  Marianas has.

I suspected my install was messed up. I placed the plates into /saved games/dcs openbeta/mods/terrain/map name/. I was trying to avoid adding extra data to my drive, but this works for now. I do have unofficial mods, must be my problem. Thanks for the input, though. I appreciate the help.

Edited by Odey
  • Thanks 1

i5-10600KF, 16Gb DDR4, GTX1660 Super, HP Reverb G2, TM Cougar, TM Warthog

16 hours ago, Odey said:

When I fly the Hornet, I see charts for airfields in my kneeboard. The Vipers kneeboard has none. Is there a way to fix this, short of manually placing them in /saved games/dcs openbeta/kneeboards/ ? Maybe i corrupted my install. I have run a repair, however. 

+1 I would love to see this!!!