Is there a list of flyable thrust vectored mods, both FTV and Partial TV (through tricks rather than actual TV)? Or would you be willing to list any ones that you know of?

I know of the SU30 and the SU57. Any others?
I'm also after really high angle of attack aircraft. Really, just planes that are really fun to fly all around. Which means that I'm also looking for stunt aircraft and fighter jets that aren't able to fight. Anything that flys at the edge and can put on a good airshow. 🙂

Thanks all!

Oh, and I'd like to get really good at using the mission editor. Right now, my largest difficulty is setting up a merge between myself and the AI. Sometimes the AI doesn't realize it's fighting, and at all times I don't know exactly where I'm placing us. I put our icons directly on top of one another and we sort of end up in the same general area a few miles apart most of the time. Is there a way to see exactly where I'm putting planes?

And obviously, anything more complicated than that is completely over my head right now.

I finally hit a point where I'm comfortable Dog Fighting after 2-3 months of learning concepts of flying aircraft I'd never considered, from a background of zero flight simulator experience. I tried more and more creative airshow stuff until I finally got to the point where I wanted to dog fight and got hammered all the time for a while lol

JF-17 also has thrust vectoring as an easter egg so you have to do something before it's enabled.

There's also a MiG-29OVT but it's not public.

Other than those 4 I don't know of any additional one.

49 minutes ago, Draygoes said:

Oh, and I'd like to get really good at using the mission editor. Right now, my largest difficulty is setting up a merge between myself and the AI. Sometimes the AI doesn't realize it's fighting, and at all times I don't know exactly where I'm placing us. I put our icons directly on top of one another and we sort of end up in the same general area a few miles apart most of the time. Is there a way to see exactly where I'm putting planes?

Zoom in and/or use a ruler.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 5:32 PM, razo+r said:

JF-17 also has thrust vectoring as an easter egg so you have to do something before it's enabled.

There's also a MiG-29OVT but it's not public.

Other than those 4 I don't know of any additional one.

Zoom in and/or use a ruler.

Thanks!
Hey, before I start a new thread about this, maybe you know where to find a good F35 mod? I've been looking but I run into a lot of broken links. There seems to be a dead project that was actually working on a cockpit.
Also, on the topic of me zooming in. Yeah, you know I never noticed that you could zoom in as far as you can? 😄 I see it now though, thank you.
And btw, your rock. Thank for your help. 🙂

Edited by Draygoes

5 hours ago, Draygoes said:

…Hey, before I start a new thread about this, maybe you know where to find a good F35 mod?…

Don’t know if it still works in the current sim.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3308100/

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

• 1 month later...
On 3/18/2023 at 5:32 PM, razo+r said:

MiG-29OVT

@razo+r If it's not pubic, is there any way to earn access to it? Like, do we just have to join a discord or something similar? Or are we just not allowed to have a copy?
I've been looking really hard for this mod.