WARZONES - Ready to use dynamic and persistent mission script

Hi @Martuste!

Thanks for the reply, hope @WipeUout can find a solution with your response!

If you don't have any radio logs I think it's really a control binding problem with the harrier.

I have comms in it also with battery off:

nullimage.png

I use these bindings:

image.png

Hope it helps!

- "It's better to reign in hell than to serve in Heaven"

Modules: A-4E-C Skyhawk, A-10C II Tank Killer, AJS37 Viggen, AV-8B Harrier, F-14B Tomcat, F-15C Eagle, F-16C Viper, F/A-18C Hornet, MIG-21 Fishbed, MIG-29, SU-27, SU-33

Maps: Caucasus, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier

Rig: i7 4790 / Nvidia GTX 1070 Strix / 16GB RAM DDR3 1600 MHz / 256 GB SSD / Windows 10

Setup: ThrustMaster TWCS Throttle, Titanwolf "Vulture" Stick, DelanClip PRO, Home-made universal Cockpit panel

1 hour ago, Pantera93 said:

If you don't have any radio logs I think it's really a control binding problem with the harrier.

I just found out that it is a reported bug in the AV-8B forum.  Nothing to do with WARZONES.  All good!

2 hours ago, Martuste said:

J ai déjà eu des problèmes avec les menu radio, la solution que j avais trouvé, était de supprimé le fichiers sauvegardes des Dcs, démarrer dcs afin qu ils recréent les documents et remettre les configuration périphériques.

Merci pour la suggestion mais il semble que c'est un bug déjà rapporté avec le AV-8B, j'ai vue ça dans le forum.

• Thanks 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i9-13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB, ADDLINK S72 2TB, TM WARTHOG COMBO + PENDULAR RUDDER PEDALS, PIMAX 8K X, Sony 5.1 Spks+SubW | DCS OB, A-10C_II, AH-64D, F-14/16/18, F-86F, AV-8B, M-2000C, SA342, Huey, Spitfire, FC3.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya, I tested enableradio 0 and got an error message on desktop when i run the server,

script error.jpg

• Thanks 1

CU you in the * AIR *  ^AirWolf

PC > BE QUIIET Power 1000 W ATX 3.0 * ROG STRIX Z690-F * i7-12700 KF * DDR5-6000 64 GB * M.2 980 EVO PRO 2 TB * RX 7900 XTX 24 MB XFX MERC 310 BLACK EDITION  *

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2023 at 11:22 AM, AirWolf D said:

Heya, I tested enableradio 0 and got an error message on desktop when i run the server,

script error.jpg

Hi @AirWolf D!

Sorry for the late response.

Could you please share your mission here? Because I can't find the root cause of the error, there seems to be no correlation between that and enableradio 0.

Are you running the mission on dedicated server?

Thank you!

Modules: A-4E-C Skyhawk, A-10C II Tank Killer, AJS37 Viggen, AV-8B Harrier, F-14B Tomcat, F-15C Eagle, F-16C Viper, F/A-18C Hornet, MIG-21 Fishbed, MIG-29, SU-27, SU-33

Rig: i7 4790 / Nvidia GTX 1070 Strix / 16GB RAM DDR3 1600 MHz / 256 GB SSD / Windows 10

Setup: ThrustMaster TWCS Throttle, Titanwolf "Vulture" Stick, DelanClip PRO, Home-made universal Cockpit panel

• 3 months later...

WARZONES 0.9 IS OUT!

Latest release: https://github.com/Pantera93/dcs-warzones/releases/latest

Full documentation: https://github.com/Pantera93/dcs-warzones

Roadmap: https://github.com/Pantera93/dcs-warzones/issues

Guess who's back?...

Airbases inside conquered warzones now turn BLUE to let you advance in the battlefield along with your spawned blue allies.

Also, TROOPS TRANSPORTATION for our Heli brothers and sisters!

CHANGELOG:

• ADDED: Troops transportation logic and features for helicopter clients
  • ADDED: Airbase capture on zone conquest
  • ADDED: Carriers informations in "Services status"

• FIXED: Radios initializations bugs
  • FIXED: Templates definition

Fly safe and happy hunting!

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
On 7/2/2023 at 6:22 PM, AirWolf D said:

script error.jpg

I get this error when running on a dedicated server regardless of radioenable...

Edited by Ahogephilia

Posted (edited)

Hi @Ahogephilia, thanks for reaching out!

please try version attached to this message, problem was when reading carriers parameters (let me know if you had one in your mission, and how you setup her properties like tacan, icls, etc.).

Let me know if this fixes the problem

Fly safe and happy hunting

warzones_0.9a.lua

Edited by Pantera93
fixed uploaded file

25 minutes ago, Pantera93 said:

Hi @Ahogephilia, thanks for reaching out!

please try version attached to this message, problem was when reading carriers parameters (let me know if you had one in your mission, and how you setup her properties like tacan, icls, etc.).

Let me know if this fixes the problem

Fly safe and happy hunting

warzones_0.9a.lua 875.46 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you for your reply.
However, 9a version also script error.

@Ahogephilia, seems a problem with multiple carriers in the same group.

I will try to fix this behaviour.

In the meantime, you can try to fix this by splitting the two carriers in separate groups.

Thank you