Not Heatblur related, but Viggen related - scenery

Glowingheat

Nothing since the initial announcement ~8 months ago, it's the map I'm most hyped for, but sadly it's the only one where both the forum is still closed to replies and no updates appear to have been shared. :sad:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

3 hours ago, Northstar98 said:

Nothing since the initial announcement ~8 months ago, it's the map I'm most hyped for, but sadly it's the only one where both the forum is still closed to replies and no updates appear to have been shared. :sad:

Yeah me too - was really hoping for a release within a reasonable timeframe - especially since the Viggen feels distinctly out of place in all theatres.

• Like 1

Hello!

I absolutely agree with Northstar98 and Glowingheat!

I also look forward to this map. (Very much indeed)!

It will be a first day buy for me just like when i bought the AJS 37 module.

I think that It is strange that we have not heard anything from Orbx in 8 months.🥺

Is this a ominous sign?😟

Best regards:

Otulf

• Like 1

Baltic dropped this tweet last week, just stumbled upon. Just an image, no news. Things seem to move on probably 🙂

But i too find it weird. The map is not mentioned on the Orbx forums, not even an announcement. Nothing. Despite the forum is linked over here in the 3rd party section.

• Like 2

Yes that link from this forum to theirs has been in place for a long time now, but still nothing!

I read that Baltic Dragon is making some missions for the new map - at least I think I read that, using the F-16 and F-18, shame not the Viggen! But either way, would just be happy to have a Northern Europe based map.

• Like 2