Very bad performance on Incirlik especially in the hangars

I am experiencing almost 3 times less performance when starting on Incirlik compared to any other place in DCS on whichever map. When starting in on incirlik in a hangar my FPS drops from between 50-60 to 20. 

I am flying in VR, specs are:

• DCS installed on an M.2 -- running the MT version
  • i9 10900K
  • 6950XT
  • 64GB 3200 MHz 
  • HP Reverb G1

I've included a track file of a small test. Starting on a MP server in an F-14 on the supercarrier i still get like 50 fps. Switching to an F-16 on incirlik it drops like a brick. Starting anywhere else on the syria map still gives me high fps. 

4YA_SYR_PVE-INC_v75_[01_MAR_SCT]-20230324-165722.trk

• Like 1

well I tried your trk file and it barely worked. I seen a small instance of being in the f14 then the trk file hung.. yes I do have the F14 and SC so that was not it, can you post your dxdiag and dcs log files? Also can you post a pic of your DCS settings.. thnx

Edited by The_Nephilim

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

• 3 weeks later...

well you say this issue should not be hard to replicate well let me be the first and tell you I do not have this issue so how can I replicate it? That is fine if you ask for help then dont want to give what is needed to further investigate the issue I am unsure how you propose to get help??

To be honest I have no issues that I can report. I even got the game to a point where I can achieve 90FPS in all but one MP server thus far. It was a real busy MP server but I still got 85fps in it. so I don't see why you can not get similar results with better gear..

Yes, while it may not be a hardware issue have you tested your system and showed it is not at fault besides just saying it is not hardware related, it could be a software,hardware issue. it could be a mod you use or software but if you dont want to offer up what is needed to better help try and figure out what is wrong. I guess put in a ticket.. not sure how we can help you with just a trk file??

I am just echoing what the mods will ask for here even if you sent in a ticket they would want the logs and such.. I am just trying to help you.

cya in the not so friendly skies..

Edited by The_Nephilim

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2