WARNING WORLD (Main): ModelTimeQuantizer: ANTIFREEZE ENABLED

Hello,

Recently I observe that in dcs.log file there are large number of messages as in the thread subject.
Is there anything I should do to prevent this warning appearance?

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

7 hours ago, Amarok_73 said:

Hello,

Recently I observe that in dcs.log file there are large number of messages as in the thread subject.
Is there anything I should do to prevent this warning appearance?

hello. you should post your log so the rest of us can see it. i personally do not recognize the clip.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

In meanwhile I've noticed, that this happens only, when I'll use the time acceleration, and some time after I'll set it back to x1, this error appears.

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

• 2 weeks later...

i checked my log and i do have a similar message

HAIRDO1-1

2023-04-08 23:01:24.171 WARNING WORLD (Main): ModelTimeQuantizer: ANTIFREEZE ENABLED

MINE

2023-04-05 21:49:40.308 WARNING WORLD (Main): ModelTimeQuantizer: SAME MODEL TIME

i do not have any scripting. perhaps it is a script doing something?

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2023 at 8:19 AM, silverdevil said:

i checked my log and i do have a similar message

HAIRDO1-1

MINE

i do not have any scripting. perhaps it is a script doing something?

Yeah I discovered it was something going on with a script I was using that had to do with SRS. I removed it and all back to normal