Mi-24P - What next ?

Razorback

Let me come back to the main theme of this discussion.
Thanks to @BIGNEWY for sending the message to the development team (nearly 02 months ago), but I can see that there's been no clear response to the request and that the development team is no doubt busy with more important projects.😏
It's a shame, because in the topic of improving communication I think it would have been interesting to get some feedback from the team...
Especially as this has rarely been the case since the Hind release.
For several months now we've generally been "surprised" by the new improvements available in the OB updates.
Although I have to say I wasn't expecting much when I asked the question.

It's clear that certain modules or new projects have probably the priority (no doubt linked to sales figures) while the community flying on older modules such as the Mi-24P, which are still in open beta, can't receive a minimum of information about the next stage of the project...
For sure, when you're passionate, you always want more 😁 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ED Team

The team will share more news when they can, and I will suggest a roadmap to them again, but can not promise anything. They are busy working so dont take the silence here as a indicator of no work being done or about priorities. 

thank you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 months later...

I think it's a shame that the Hind isn't going any further at the moment. Sure, there are already bug fixes. But now finally a proper manual. That would be a little bit of progress.

• Like 1

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

• 1 month later...

So, It seems that a simple roadmap request is to much to ask despite the fact that I don't think it requires an insurmountable amount of work on the part of the developers...
Just a few lines of text.
We can conclude from this that there is simply no will to communicate such information.
A beta module and then for the rest the communication black hole... and then we're surprised that people are criticising ED's way of communicating.
@BIGNEWY, thank you for your help... the aim here is clearly not to shoot the messenger!  😉😀 

• Like 2

• ED Team

No problem, thank you for your feedback, I understand your frustration, but if the team have decided to communicate changes as and when they are ready I can not force them. 

Hopefully we will share more news soon. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2