Looking for ultra-casual squadron

Airflow

Hi all! New pilot. Finally learned which end of the stick to hold, that radar contacts look like green squares, not yellow triangles, and that nudging a MQ-9 down with my MLG will not in fact convince it to defect.

I'm on and off in the game, can play from 0600 to 1400 UTC. So anywhere in the Eastern Hemisphere works. My main plane right now is the Hornet, but it's not set in stone, and I enjoy checking out others in trials.

I'm looking for an ultra-casual squadron that flies a variety of missions, but without any performance expectations, as long as I do reach Vr by the end of that taxiway. Hopefully to train with too, learn which end of the stick not to hold. Ideally, one that also occasionally does some crazy stuff, like send half the USN and the PLAN on a collision course, turn on immortality, and enjoy the slideshow as all of it hits the fan.

Any flight clubs like that around? I promise to keep rules #1 and #2.

p.s. Boring specs: I run a Warthog, pedals, sometimes TrackIR, can do voice, top PC, ~10 hours/week. But I am prone to exploring "what if...?" over "do it right".

Edited by Airflow