Can not avoid AAA in mission 3

Pochi

Hi,

I also posted my problem in the user file section but it may be better here.

I am struggling in SH Mission 3 with AAA shooting at me during the Gori run and getting me down. I am 600 kts 1000ft RA but no matter what I do, they get me.

I watched some gameplay videos and noticed about everybody were not getting any AAA during the run. Only in one video I could see a triple A salvo that missed the player. But for me, I have AAA coming from everywhere 🤪

What did I miss ? I am flying exactly the same way the players did on Youtube.

Any help would be appreciated 

Best regards,

Pierre

Edited by Pochi

• Pochi changed the title to Can not avoid AAA in mission 3
1 hour ago, Pochi said:

Hi,

I also posted my problem in the user file section but it may be better here.

I am struggling in SH Mission 3 with AAA shooting at me during the Gori run and getting me down. I am 600 kts 1000ft RA but no matter what I do, they get me.

I watched some gameplay videos and noticed about everybody were not getting any AAA during the run. Only in one video I could see a triple A salvo that missed the player. But for me, I have AAA coming from everywhere 🤪

What did I miss ? I am flying exactly the same way the players did on Youtube.

Any help would be appreciated 

Best regards,

Pierre

If it’s triple A then keep jinking. Triple A normally aims where it thinks you will be From your current vector.

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

Thanks I will try that but it won’t be stable for aerial photography 😁

Nevertheless, I don’t understand why others users do not get that much AAA while flying same flight path as me. They fly just straight through the city.

Pierre

12 minutes ago, Pochi said:

Thanks I will try that but it won’t be stable for aerial photography 😁

Nevertheless, I don’t understand why others users do not get that much AAA while flying same flight path as me. They fly just straight through the city.

Pierre

Yes to be honest I don’t understand it either. Once you’re past the SAMs it’s normally plain sailing. 

• Like 1

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

May it be a bug ? I am wondering because I had a problem in Baltic Dragon Iron Flag campaign where F16 drone was shooting at me but it should have been weapon less. Seems a DCS update broke it.

I will try mission 3 again and see.

Pierre

33 minutes ago, Pochi said:

Ok I managed to get through Gori AAA by jinking like a mad man 😉

Not sure of the intel picture quality 😅

Did my 1st Case III recovery by the book, that was great !

Thanks again for your work 

Enjoy the rest of the campaign 👍