• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ah, another beauty. I'm off my gaming rig for a couple of weeks, it's going to be painful to wait before I can download and try this one out!

A suggestion - since it seems you've started doing more DCS projects recently, have you considered posting them separately in aircraft individual skins section of the forum, like this one...

https://forum.dcs.world/forum/446-spitfire-mk-ix/

... or just move this combined thread to general skinning section?

I'm finding your recent DCS skins "by accident", either after checking out user files on ED website, which I don't do often, or stumbling upon this thread here in Military section, where I almost never visit, and which is not intuitive place to be honest when one searches for skins. I suppose I'm not the only one in such situation. Damn, before finding wooden wonder Mossie skin I didn't even know you did any DCS stuff.

Your awesome skin releases deserve to be easier to spot!

Edited by Art-J
  • Thanks 1

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

@Art-J

D'you know what, I never even thought of that. I guess it would make them a little easier to find for 'skin-browsers' wouldn't it?
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll get it sorted this weekend and let them loose into the wild! I'm not one of those who get any self-satisfaction from merely 'how many downloads' my skins get. They're more of a labour of love really and if people like 'em then that's just a bonus!!
Thanks for the kind words as well, I really appreeciate it...
I'm working on another Thunderbolt at the moment, specifically a very dirty one as I find a lot of the DCS stuff a little 'clean'. Well, I can't have that now can I??

Cheers
Rap
:drinks_cheers:

• Thanks 1

image.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...