No Dialogue or Music Mission 12

M.Muir

I just got to mission 12, and there is no dialogue or music. I checked the radios, and the volume knobs weren't turned down. So I'm not sure what I can do to fix it on my mind.

Love the campaign by the way, so hopefully there is an easy fix. Maybe one I can do.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, JG54_NF2 said:

May I ask what mode did you use to start the game? Multi threaded, still the original version.

Both. First thing I tested when I had issues was to switch modes thinking MT might have been the issue, but the issue happens across both version. Mind you that was with me testing it on Mission 12 only. I did not try that on mission 13, but I figured the issues might be similar at that point.

:EDIT: I went back in Single Thread, and started up every mission again to double check since I thought I might have had a similar problem on a Earlier mission, but everything checks out, Audio starts with in 30 seconds of mission start. There is sometimes a delay that causes dialogue to overlap, but it fixes itself. I couldn't test the Entire Mission, but from what I have see. The Bug with Mission 12 and 13 shows itself at the beginning of the mission.

Edited by M.Muir

2023/4/28 AM6点24分,M.Muir说:

Both. First thing I tested when I had issues was to switch modes thinking MT might have been the issue, but the issue happens across both version. Mind you that was with me testing it on Mission 12 only. I did not try that on mission 13, but I figured the issues might be similar at that point.

:EDIT: I went back in Single Thread, and started up every mission again to double check since I thought I might have had a similar problem on a Earlier mission, but everything checks out, Audio starts with in 30 seconds of mission start. There is sometimes a delay that causes dialogue to overlap, but it fixes itself. I couldn't test the Entire Mission, but from what I have see. The Bug with Mission 12 and 13 shows itself at the beginning of the mission.

I have tested these MIZ, ST and MT

But I can't reproduce this problem.

In the next patch, I have added some modifications to the animation section, which may solve your problem.

Please let me know your results after the next patch release. thanks.

Edited by JG54_NF2

9 hours ago, JG54_NF2 said:

In the next patch, I have added some modifications to the animation section, which may solve your problem.

Awesome. I will test it as soon as it drops.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2023 at 11:20 AM, JG54_NF2 said:

I tested it right after patching this morning. No changes. Still the same issue.

Also I tested it on Single Thread. Not Multi.

Edited by M.Muir

• 1 month later...
2023/5/24 AM5点35分,hannasanarion说:

Also experiencing this issue: no dialogue or music on mission 12. Tried both the campaign version with and without supercarrier, same thing. Makes it really hard to understand what's meant to be going on.

2023/5/18 PM11点25分,M.Muir说:

I tested it right after patching this morning. No changes. Still the same issue.

Also I tested it on Single Thread. Not Multi.

Ok,Let me check again

Update:

I have discovered the cause of the problem. It seems that there is a conflict between ME and the audio file named in Chinese. I need some time to fix this issue and wait for further updates. Thank you for the report.

Edited by JG54_NF2