Radio not working since 2.8.4.38947 Open Beta

lethaldescent

As titles says i cannot get the f1CE or f1EE radio to work on manual mode using the green radio. It seems as it doesnt work at all even using presets. 

Anyone else having this issue?

I used to be able to just enter the awacs freq into the radio and bam it would work. I thought maybe they updated it where you need to turn some things on but even after doing a tutorial i cant get it to work. 

On 4/22/2023 at 11:19 AM, =36=Witcher said:

Yeah, I've been experiencing a lot of issues with radios, already opened a bug report. It seems it starts working after switching the test switch on and off, at least for me.

Okay, good to know its not just me. I will give that a try test switch turning it on and off. Thanks

Edited by lethaldescent

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting.  I just came to this thread seeking any resports of bugs regarding radios.  I just built a mission where I and my AI wingman are enroute to bomb some targets.  I've double checked the radio frequencies in the mission editor and everything checks out.

But, for the life of me I cannot get my AI wingman to respond to my radio commands.

I'm on "Stable Release" by the way.

Edited by enigma6584

Just an update regarding my situation.  On the green radio, in preset mode, once I move the channel selector to another channel and then back to flight channel, I can then communicate with no problems with my AI wingman.  Go figure.

• Like 1