NVG Settings

lurch13

Started doing some night missions and have figured out most of the NVGisms, but there are a couple I can't figure out. I have tried the search function but there are so many I can't find the answers to a couple specific issues.

I have all of the dimmer switches, I can find, turned down, but the weapons selectors have the two status lights that I can't seem to dim. I have used those lights in real life and you just twist them, but they don't seem to twist in the game. I can't see the panel because the lights are blinding bright. The same goes with the RAD ALT, the digital readout is also bright. Is there another dimmer switch that I am missing?

I also notice the red enemy markers disappear while using the NVG's, making it near impossible to know where the enemy is. Is there a way to enable this while using the NVGs?

Stephen 

I do not know it all but I think there is only one Dimmer for the Cockpit lighting. I have never tested the Breaker system in the Huey could you kill the weapon selectors lights by turning off a breaker?

Info taken from this link

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/upload/iblock/7c7/DCS UH-1H Flight Manual_EN.pdf

Image2.png

Edited by DishDoggie