Mission 10 - AI wrong takeoff start

Hi Reflected, in mission 10 - takeoff should be from runway 16, but AI taxi to the start of runway 22, but takeoff in direction of runway 16, and as a result they all crash into some hangar and all are destroyed, so I'm left alone to shoot down all bombers.

(In mission 11 - takeoff is again from runway 16, and AI takeoff as it should from runway 16!)

11 minutes ago, Pegas44 (Andrey) said:

Hi Reflected, in mission 10 - takeoff should be from runway 16, but AI taxi to the start of runway 22, but takeoff in direction of runway 16, and as a result they all crash into some hangar and all are destroyed, so I'm left alone to shoot down all bombers.

(In mission 11 - takeoff is again from runway 16, and AI takeoff as it should from runway 16!)

Can you please attach a track and post it in the Normandy 2 map bugs section? Ugra needs to fix this. Or I can forward them too, but they'll need a track.

OK wait, I checked. It's actually a general AI stupidity issue that I've seen before. Because there is a truck on the active runway at mission start, the AI thinks it's blocked forever - even though it moved a long time ago. And then it goes completely stupid, takes off in the trees and stuff. I'll include a workaround in the next patch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Same here! Thanks for the comming workaround 👍

• Like 1

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL