Fuel pressure problem

All my operating procedures are the same as before, but only in this server (a training server), my 109 will encounter the problem of fuel pressure drop

I try to do some smooth maneuvers, but it happens every time after flying for a while. 109 in the server has MW-50 enabled, so I don't think it's a problem with the wrong MW-50 option switch.

In this trk file, I didn't intend to enable MW-50 at first, but I encountered this problem just after I enabled MW-50. So I'm not sure if it's a coincidence.

After a fuel pressure drop issue, my controls would respond sluggishly and the aircraft would become difficult to control. After landing, I performed a few pushes and pulls of the throttle to demonstrate the change in fuel pressure.

I can't tell if it's a bug/operating issue/specification of the aircraft/has a hidden trigger

edit:sorry for the wrong file, new trk file has been updated

新人训练房 v5.0-20230507-153233.trk

Edited by FrostLaufeyson

I don't know how to open MP tracks, so couln't watch this one, but remember, if your 109 has MW mix in the aft tank, the selector switch on the left wall should be up, if it has fuel in the aft tank, selector switch should be down.

Can it be that some 109 on the server have MW enabled and some don't?  Genuine question, I'm an SP-only guy so I don't know how this MW selection by server admin works.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

1分钟前,Art-J说:

I don't know how to open MP tracks, so couln't watch this one, but remember, if your 109 has MW mix in the aft tank, the selector switch on the left wall should be up, if it has fuel in the aft tank, selector switch should be down.

Can it be that some 109 on the server have MW enabled and some don't?  Genuine question, I'm an SP-only guy so I don't know how this MW selection by server admin works.

I checked it every time, I'm pretty sure it's on the right position

I guess MP tracks should be same with SP, just open it in DCS

11分钟前,razo+r说:

According to the debrief, your fuel pump has been damaged 14 minutes into the flight. 

And looking at the mission settings, there are random failures enabled in the mission.

How you check the mission settigns? I changed the suffix name of the trk file to miz, and after opening it in the task editor, I found that random failures was not enabled.

28 minutes ago, FrostLaufeyson said:

How you check the mission settigns? I changed the suffix name of the trk file to miz, and after opening it in the task editor, I found that random failures was not enabled.

A .miz file is basically just a .zip archive that you can open with a software like winrar or similar. And then you can look at the mission.lua and at the bottom are the failures listed, some are set to "true".

And by the way, you don't have to change the suffix name from track to miz, the mission editor can open both.

• Thanks 1

26分钟前,razo+r说:

A .miz file is basically just a .zip archive that you can open with a software like winrar or similar. And then you can look at the mission.lua and at the bottom are the failures listed, some are set to "true".

And by the way, you don't have to change the suffix name from track to miz, the mission editor can open both.

Thanks a lot