huge lags and very slow texture loading since last stable (MT) in VR

Free flight on Syria is showing very good performance but as soon I'm under a complex mission (Liberation Syria) things getting very problematic :

- Very slow texture loading at the beginning of a mission on the carrier. Everything is grey and it may take up to 1 or 2 minutes to slowly see patches of texture appearing until it's completed. Never seen this happening before.

- Random freezes during the flight, the game is transitionning to a powerpoint slideshow then it will completely freeze with an hour glass appearing. This freeze will resolve between 30sec to 2 minutes.

My specs are : Quest 2 / 5800X 3D / 32GB / M2 / 3080TI / Mission are running from a dedicated PC Server (Dell 7040 desktop i5/16GB/SSD)

Any ideas ?

what display device do you use and the resolution of said device? do you use mods?

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2