DCS: Fortress Europe by Reflected (multi)

YoYo

There isn't a single thread about it here? Ok it's not a campaign but the pedigree is obvious. 😎

Yesterday we flew it with a few people (6 to 8), wow, I haven't had so much fun online in a long time. We were all impressed and thank you Reflected for this mission and work. Very well done! :thumbup: Other ideas:

1/ is it possible to have something like this but for Normandy 2.0 map in the future, in a larger area including the new Normandy 2.0 features?

2/ maybe you can create even payware campaign for multiplayer (10-15 missions) a little more expensive, with the possibility of replacing a human AI possibly and vice versa

3/ pls do more enemy! 😉 (can choose from the menu at the beginning of the mission a/ easy, b/ medium, c/ hard - quantity.)

Thanks again for Fortress Europe!

• Like 1

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

2 hours ago, YoYo said:

There isn't a single thread about it here? Ok it's not a campaign but the pedigree is obvious. 😎

Yesterday we flew it with a few people (6 to 8), wow, I haven't had so much fun online in a long time. We were all impressed and thank you Reflected for this mission and work. Very well done! :thumbup: Other ideas:

1/ is it possible to have something like this but for Normandy 2.0 map in the future, in a larger area including the new Normandy 2.0 features?

Yes, more info later 😉 

2 hours ago, YoYo said:

2/ maybe you can create even payware campaign for multiplayer (10-15 missions) a little more expensive, with the possibility of replacing a human AI possibly and vice versa

Most definitely not. Never. Ever. Sorry. I explained why in several videos of mine. 

2 hours ago, YoYo said:

3/ pls do more enemy! 😉 (can choose from the menu at the beginning of the mission a/ easy, b/ medium, c/ hard - quantity.)

Thanks again for Fortress Europe!

Sorry, not gonna happen. each option multiplies the complexity and workload of the mission. Little added value for a LOT of work. Many AI are set to random which is the same thing. IRL you couldn't 'select' the skill level of your enemy, and it's not a training mission.

Edited by Reflected
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1