I can’t download the map

OSJ
Go to solution Solved by OSJ,

Hello guys, I’m Okke and I’m quite new to dcs. So recently I downloaded dcs on my new laptop. I used to play on a different laptop and everything worked fine, but when I downloaded it on the new laptop I couldn’t click on any of the buttons on the right except for encyclopedia, logbook and exit, because the rest was gray and doesn’t turn blue when I hover over them. Then I figured it might be, because it gives me the offer to buy maps, because it says I don’t have any. So I go to the module manager and want to download the Caucasus map and the Mariana’s map as they are recommended when I open the module manager. But when I want to download them it says that I don’t have enough room. I have tried redownloading the game 2 times, but it hasn’t worked. Can anyone help me out?

• Solution

Hi everyone, I already fixed it. You need to download them separately and then it isn’t glitched. Because every time I would make more space the size of files kept increasing. Hope this helps.

Btw to download the second map your game needs to restart. Well atleast for me it did, because otherwise it said the file was to big again. 

Just now, OSJ said:
11 minutes ago, OSJ said:

Hi everyone, I already fixed it. You need to download them separately and then it isn’t glitched. Because every time I would make more space the size of files kept increasing. Hope this helps.

Btw to download the second map your game needs to restart. Well atleast for me it did, because otherwise it said the file was to big again.