Problem with R-60M missiles

ShikariAUT
Go to solution Solved by ShikariAUT,

Hi guys,

yesterday i flew some sorties on enigmas cold war server. I flew with the mi24 and had two r60 missiles on each side equipped.

My problem was that every time i pulled the trigger to fire one r60 missile at an locked enemy aircraft, both r60 missiles from the selected station were fired at once. Never had this problem before.

Did not much with the R-60s so far, so i might be wrong. But did you maybe have the burst length in "long"? In the Ka-50, having burst length to long results in two Vikhr ATGM fired at once. Sounds similar to your issue. In the Hind, burst length also affects all the rocket pod salvos. Might be true for the R-60 too.

3 hours ago, ShikariAUT said:

Hi guys,

yesterday i flew some sorties on enigmas cold war server. I flew with the mi24 and had two r60 missiles on each side equipped.

My problem was that every time i pulled the trigger to fire one r60 missile at an locked enemy aircraft, both r60 missiles from the selected station were fired at once. Never had this problem before.

Maybe your button glitched out or stuck a bit. The R-60 launch is instant, so it only takes a millisecond of a press to launch it 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

• Solution

I finally found the answer for this problem!

If i open the weapon safety switch and pull the trigger, it fires both r60 missiles from one rack. As long as i leave the safety cover closed while pulling the trigger, it only fires one r60 from the rack.

But i dont know if this is only a problem on my side

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ShikariAUT said:

I finally found the answer for this problem!

If i open the weapon safety switch and pull the trigger, it fires both r60 missiles from one rack. As long as i leave the safety cover closed while pulling the trigger, it only fires one r60 from the rack.

But i dont know if this is only a problem on my side

Same issue here. 

• Thanks 1