No Comms Menu

Habu_69
Go to solution Solved by draconus,

I recently began flying the P-51D after a few year's absence and am resurrecting some old missions from 2.4-2.5 era. After a few updates and saving under 2.8 mission editor they run quite well, EXCEPT I can not get the comms menu system (not easy comms) to display or function at all. Double-checked the assign keystrokes, radio freqs and channels. Any other reason the comms menu would not display, other than mission dementia?

• Solution
7 hours ago, Habu_69 said:

I can not get the comms menu system (not easy comms) to display or function at all.

If they work on the ground but not in the air, you're using wrong comms menu - trying to use normal comms menu (which is intended for ground crew contact) will fail in the air. You have to use radio PTT binding for actual radio usage.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

On 5/18/2023 at 4:13 AM, draconus said:

If they work on the ground but not in the air, you're using wrong comms menu - trying to use normal comms menu (which is intended for ground crew contact) will fail in the air. You have to use radio PTT binding for actual radio usage.

Yep. That did it. TYVM.