Still can't with one press change to the next trackfile

Lekaa

Hello, I was hoping this would be fixed in this patch but it's not mentioned nor was it fixed and still wasn't mentioned therefore i wanted to highlight the importance of this issue for me.

When having multiple valid trackfiles, it now works stepping correctly from  1,2,3,4 at least in my ONE time test BUT I had to undesignate 3 times until it moved to the next L&S.

I know it's known and I know it's on the list but i hope it will get fixed sooner than later.

Regards

edit: After testing i found out that when firing the first missile, stepping to the second target, then step again to the third will go back to the first trackfile instead of going to the third and so on

Edited by Lekaa
  • Like 1

• ED Team

please add a short track replay example. 

In our tests it is working, you may have spotted something we have not encountered. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

11 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

please add a short track replay example. 

In our tests it is working, you may have spotted something we have not encountered. 

thanks

here is track file

it's a short one with 4 targets, and it's still jumping around random, not like i said before that it now works jumping 1,2,3,4

First target change it required 3 clicks on the button, (Undesignate)

then it works right away going back to the first target, then it requires 2 clicks to go to the second, and then it will just keep going like this going to the third and so on

step 2.trk

• ED Team

Apologies, 

ive just looked at the internal report and it was only partially fixed, there was a conflict for the merge and we have more changes to come. 

thank you for your prompt report. 

• Thanks 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

39 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

Apologies, 

ive just looked at the internal report and it was only partially fixed, there was a conflict for the merge and we have more changes to come. 

thank you for your prompt report. 

Good to hear

• Thanks 1