Running HARM AGM88 and GBU32 (PP) bombing run in the same mission

GayCavalier
Go to solution Solved by SharpeXB,

I've searched everywhere for an answer to this, and I feel as though I may be missing something.

I want to be able to run a SEAD/DEAD mission and then attack a target using GPS-guided weapons in PP mode.

I can program the target data for the GBU32 before I leave the carrier, however, when I select the AGM88 in A/G mode, the GBU32 becomes unboxed, that appears to ensure that the programmed target data is lost for the GBU82s (which is something I don't want to reprogram mid-flight while running at low-level).

Any thoughts to what is going on here?  is running GPS-guided weapons in PP mode in addition to HARMs just something that cannot be done in the same mission?

Edited by GayCavalier
mistake

System specs:
i9-11900KF OC to 5500Mhz with water block- MSI RTX4090 OC - ASUS ROG HERO VIII - 64GB DDR4 @3600MHz- 1TB SSD OS - 2TB SSD GAME- 1000W PSU
Pimax 8kx - TM Pendular Pedals - TM Warthog Throttle - TM Waterhog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - WinWing Pheonix MIP/UPC - Homemade Landing Gear control.  Andre's SimShaker driving two subwoofers and seat kickers for seat and control column vibration - sketchpad linked to OpenKneeboard - VoiceAttack with VIACOM Pro

• GayCavalier changed the title to Running HARM AGM88 and GBU32 (PP) bombing run in the same mission
  • Solution

What about putting the HARMs into Pullback mode?

i9-13900K @ 6.2GHz oc | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5

Remove the HARM OVRD box and keep the GBU32s boxed?  I shall give it a go..  thank you!

System specs:
i9-11900KF OC to 5500Mhz with water block- MSI RTX4090 OC - ASUS ROG HERO VIII - 64GB DDR4 @3600MHz- 1TB SSD OS - 2TB SSD GAME- 1000W PSU
Pimax 8kx - TM Pendular Pedals - TM Warthog Throttle - TM Waterhog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - WinWing Pheonix MIP/UPC - Homemade Landing Gear control.  Andre's SimShaker driving two subwoofers and seat kickers for seat and control column vibration - sketchpad linked to OpenKneeboard - VoiceAttack with VIACOM Pro

Tried this out last night and it worked perfectly - thank you!

System specs: