"WWII FIGHTERS 50% OFF DISCOUNT"

On the DCS main page it reads ...

"WWII FIGHTERS 50% OFF DISCOUNT We are thrilled to offer great savings across all our DCS WWII Fighters until the 21st of May, 2023 at 15:00 GMT."

When I click the link at the top of the list is the DCS: Mosquito FB VI. However it is priced at $47.99 from $59.99 that's only a 20% discount.

The DCS: I-16 by OctopusG has no sale price at all. I'm going to assume that this is because it's from a 3rd party developer.

All of the other WWII Warbirds fighters that are regularly priced at 49.99 are on sale for $24.99 that's a 50% discount.

So what happened to the Mosquito and why doesn't the "WWII FIGHTERS" not apply to it? Is it because it's too new and shiny to give it the better discount? Is it because it's a technically a "fighter-bomber"? Sort of like the P-47 that is on sale at 50%. Is it because it has two engines?

image.png

Its the newest WWII fighter, which typically doesn't go on 50% sales until quite a bit after release. OctopusG chose not to participate in the sale.

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)