Toggle Mirror is Greyed Out for Joystick

-Relax-

Asked in ED Discord already for help but without sucess.

So the Toggle Mirror can not be bind on my HOTAS anymore.
Long time since i have fly this bird, but it was possible before.

Did they changed something or is my dcs corrupt?
A mate of me can bind it, but for other it is greyed out.
What is going on?

What i tried:
-run as admin

-DCS Repair
-clear all category
-delete compete dcs.open beta in saved games folder
-delete C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\Input\MiG-21 folder (after that repair again)
-delete C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Config\Input folder (after that rapir)
-reinstall the module via the module manager ingame

Any can help?

Mirror MiG21.png

Hi,

I don't know if it was intentional by Mag but there is no toggle command in the default joystick input file like it is in the default keyboard input file.

For a quick test I copied the lines into the joystick file and now can add the command to other input devices. Tested and works.

These are the lines:

--/N/ added 31.01.2015.
{combos={{key='M'}},down=iCommandToggleMirrors,name=_('Toggle Mirror'),category=_('View')},
{combos={{key='B',reformers = {'LAlt'}}},down = iCommandViewBriefing,name=_('View briefing on/off'),category = _('General')},

This how the file xx:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\Input\MiG-21\joystick\default.lua now looks at my end:

image.png

Be aware, next update could overwrite the file again.

Hi,
I don't know if it was intentional by Mag but there is no toggle command in the default joystick input file like it is in the default keyboard input file.
For a quick test I copied the lines into the joystick file and now can add the command to other input devices. Tested and works.
These are the lines:
--/N/ added 31.01.2015.{combos={{key='M'}},down=iCommandToggleMirrors,name=_('Toggle Mirror'),category=_('View')},{combos={{key='B',reformers = {'LAlt'}}},down = iCommandViewBriefing,name=_('View briefing on/off'),category = _('General')},

This how the file xx:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\MIG-21bis\Input\MiG-21\joystick\default.lua now looks at my end:
image.png.fa08188ba7bdc16c409acf50732d7cc0.png

Be aware, next update could overwrite the file again.

I'd recommend start using Quaggles mod and Munkwolf's extra keybinds, then you can add your own keybinds to it, and you only have to push Quaggles after every update.

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

I showed @Dolphin887 this thread.  At the moment we're busy with the F4U programming/testing now that the damage art is finished.

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

• 8 months later...