• ED Team
  • Solution
2 hours ago, janitha2 said:

has work slowed down? 

Hi, 

not at all, current work is listed in the roadmap 

• Like 4

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

On 5/23/2023 at 8:01 PM, BIGNEWY said:

Hi, 

Is there any progress being made on resolving bugs? I'd love new features (especially DTC capability) but at the moment pretty much every system in the F-16C is bugged in some way which is really annoying and it feels like fixes are few and far between. I'd be really happy to see some progress on that front as well.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

vor 19 Stunden schrieb silverdevil:

i am losing my patience with not having my "ALE-50 Towed Decoy" i am just gonna quit /s 😄

I could very well not have the ALE-50 for a while if we finally see some updates on stuff we already have. Like PRF tones on the RWR, the radar rework, connecting two aircraft with HTS to get to PGM1, datalink features, a working JSOW, JDAMs that hit a tank from 20000 ft... There are so many things that remain unfixed for quite some time.

And I would really like to know if something is happening there.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, TobiasA said:

I could very well not have the ALE-50 for a while if we finally see some updates on stuff we already have.

i was employing a bit of sarcasm. agreed that there are plenty of other things more important.

• Like 3

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

On 5/23/2023 at 9:01 PM, BIGNEWY said:

Hi, 

Hello Bignewy,

There are still lots of missing issues with normal, stored and in-flight INS alignment procedures and how the INS system benefits from GPS. Since I cannot see any additional work regarding to INS listed here, I am asking.

I will not go through every bit of the procedure in here. Currently what we have now is quite simplified. For example, when you move your aircraft from one location to another, then try re-aligning, the jet will not read its location from GPS. This is an EGI (Embeddded GPS/INS) block 50.

You can refer to sections 1-273 and 1-322 of the document called -34.

I can open a separate topic if you need.

• Like 4

[CENTER]

Signum_Signatur.png

[/CENTER]