Hawkeye60

A free model from flight Gear.

OvGME ready

Saved games mod.

You asked for it, We deliver!

Better than Grub Hub!

"We accept CC's only, 20% gratuity please!"🤣

Presenting for your consideration,

The Concorde Super Sonic Transport Aircraft.

Concorde is a tailless aircraft design with a narrow fuselage permitting a 4-abreast seating for 92 to 128 passengers, an ogival delta wing and a droop nose for landing visibility. It is powered by four Rolls-Royce/Snecma Olympus 593 turbojets with variable engine intake ramps, and reheat for take-off and acceleration to supersonic speed. Constructed out of aluminium, it was the first airliner to have analogue fly-by-wire flight controls. The airliner could maintain a supercruise up to Mach 2.04 (2,170 km/h; 1,170 kn) at an altitude of 60,000 ft (18.3 km).

(from the wiki)

This is a Beta release.

Some nice skins included no extra charge!😄

Flyable has NOT been tested.😁

Yea, I could not help myself!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y8cu8qoal21ay5u/The Concorde V 2.8.0.zip?dl=0

Screen-230525-170002.jpg

Screen-230525-170013.jpg

Screen-230525-171753.jpg

This one is for @crazyeddie!

Thanks for all you do for us!

Screen-230525-170008.jpg

Tho British skins to choose from!

And we have not forgotten France!

She awaits inside!

Please enjoy and,

Have Fun!

Hawkeye60

logo.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 6 months later...

Wow! stumbled across this first thing this morning. nice mod, currently cruising at 55k over kutasi for flight testing. She can move and performs well, my first problem ive come across is starting from runway she explodes, so started from fly over point and away we go. Great work though tbh. Wips are awesome, because what starts off as basic becomes something more in time, keep up the good work (HAWKEYE60), ill be keeping an eye on progress 🤟👍

Screen_231215_093057.jpg

Screen_231215_093020.jpg

• Like 1