Gazelle FM Update and new Features Video

CYPHER11

Hey Guys, 

here is my Video about a few Features of the upcoming Gazelle. Have Fun 😃

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Leute,

hier mein Video über ein paar neue Features über die "neue" Gazelle. Viel Spaß 😃

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

You need to add alot more polygons to that new sight...it looks like crap...like 1990's graphics. not present DCS standards at all IMO.

• Like 3

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

Thanks for sharing. Even being a small helicopter, twitchy FM and returning stick to center to stop rolling was always weird compared to the other helicopters.

Love the "Loading Barundus AI..." on the tablet. Hope he will return to the Gazelle with the updated flight model. Like his Mi-8 tutorial videos.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2023 at 8:39 AM, gulredrel said:

Thanks for sharing. Even being a small helicopter, twitchy FM and returning stick to center to stop rolling was always weird compared to the other helicopters.

Love the "Loading Barundus AI..." on the tablet. Hope he will return to the Gazelle with the updated flight model. Like his Mi-8 tutorial videos.

Sure you're not mixing Barundus with vsTerminus? 

Cheers! 

It is nice to see new things in the Gazelle! One little thing I would like to be improved is the blur blades spining. They are, I think, a single 3DPanel with blur texture, and it would be nice to see the thick of the collective angle modify as it is in other DCS helicopters

or WW2 props while moving RPM fast.

Usually I am a internal cockpit guy but it is nice to see that effect from outside, and I think from the cockpit it would be better. 

Here you can see the blades fx are too thin... 

Edited by Japo32
  • Like 1

On 6/3/2023 at 2:56 AM, Japo32 said:

It is nice to see new things in the Gazelle! One little thing I would like to be improved is the blur blades spining. They are, I think, a single 3DPanel with blur texture, and it would be nice to see the thick of the collective angle modify as it is in other DCS helicopters

or WW2 props while moving RPM fast.

Usually I am a internal cockpit guy but it is nice to see that effect from outside, and I think from the cockpit it would be better. 

Here you can see the blades fx are too thin... 

ED haven't shared their rotor blur technology yet (for helicopters, fixed wing is different matter). Until they do, there is nothing we can do about it. We are aware of this and it is on the long-term backlog for all our modules if/when the situation changes.

• Like 2

On 5/29/2023 at 7:28 PM, Raven434th said:

You need to add alot more polygons to that new sight...it looks like crap...like 1990's graphics. not present DCS standards at all IMO.

I agree. Seems circular or curved parts of DCS cockpits often look jagged. It's ok if the jagged part is only glanced at occasionally like something on the side. But not so for those frequently in your FOV, like canopy rails (eg AH-6J mod) and aiming sights. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
HOTAS Warthog | TrackIR 5 |
My Files | Windows 10 Home x64