Feedback on freedom

Dear ChillNG,

I'm not much of a forum user, but after finishing this campaign, i couldn't resist not giving you credits.

You have done an amazing job with this campaign, and it was a real pleasure to finish it. I think it is even replayable at times since you can get back and aim for the 100 points in mission where you missed something.

The key points of this success in my opinion are:

- storyline was excellent and all the pre-mission documentation spot on

- the idea of optional side missions especially those not briefed

- the challenge of each mission yet giving options to help when unable to spot a target or missed it or just skip it while still being able to continue on the campaign

- i have definitely became a much better pilot in the A-10, especially defensively 

- the radio plan and the voice sets - spot on and immersive ; i could probably say that i would have preferred the same complexity of radio chatter implemented in the airfield OPS but that's just me.

- without any real military experience, i can say the campaign shows how important the A-10 was in the ground wars, based on the novels i read

Great job to you and all the team involved in this project.

Looking forward for OCN

Cheers

6 minutes ago, TwofaceLoatheb said:

Dear ChillNG,

I'm not much of a forum user, but after finishing this campaign, i couldn't resist not giving you credits.

You have done an amazing job with this campaign, and it was a real pleasure to finish it. I think it is even replayable at times since you can get back and aim for the 100 points in mission where you missed something.

The key points of this success in my opinion are:

- storyline was excellent and all the pre-mission documentation spot on

- the idea of optional side missions especially those not briefed

- the challenge of each mission yet giving options to help when unable to spot a target or missed it or just skip it while still being able to continue on the campaign

- i have definitely became a much better pilot in the A-10, especially defensively 

- the radio plan and the voice sets - spot on and immersive ; i could probably say that i would have preferred the same complexity of radio chatter implemented in the airfield OPS but that's just me.

- without any real military experience, i can say the campaign shows how important the A-10 was in the ground wars, based on the novels i read

Great job to you and all the team involved in this project.

Looking forward for OCN

Cheers

Thanks very much for the great feedback, great to hear you enjoyed the campaign.  Hopefully you'll find OCN raises the bar again, and you'll also find a much more detailed ATC system to get stuck into!

• 6 months later...

Rather than start a new thread.....

Just finished the campaign. Really, really enjoyed it, great storyline with challenging missions (12 perhaps a bit too challenging 😄). Up there with the best of them. Thank you for all your work @ChillNG.

Looking forward to climbing back in the F-18 for OCN.

1 minute ago, Tigh said:

Rather than start a new thread.....

Just finished the campaign. Really, really enjoyed it, great storyline with challenging missions (12 perhaps a bit too challenging 😄). Up there with the best of them. Thank you for all your work @ChillNG.

Looking forward to climbing back in the F-18 for OCN.

Thank you!  Glad you enjoyed 🙂