Bombs won’t drop

solidGad

Hi all. Trying the Mosquito for the first time this weekend and really enjoying flying it. Having an issue however where the bombs (wing and fuselage) won’t drop or rockets won’t fire in any of the Mosquito missions or IA missions. 

Bomb stations are armed, bomb bays open (for fuselage), fuses armed, have the master arm on but the bombs never drop and rockets never fire. I can see the drop button pushing in on the stick so I know it’s bound properly.

Tried on several missions but just can’t get this to work. Have read the manual and followed chuck’s guide for steps with no luck. Machine guns and cannons work fine though.

Thanks for any tips!

Did you also flip the bomb/camera switch to the on position?

Also, for the rockets, there is a seperate switch that needs to be turned on. Depending on how old the guides or manual you use is, this switch may or may not be present, as rockets were implemented in a later stage of the Early Access.

Edited by razo+r
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, razo+r said:

Did you also flip the bomb/camera switch to the on position?

Also, for the rockets, there is a seperate switch that needs to be turned on. Depending on how old the guides or manual you use is, this switch may or may not be present, as rockets were implemented in a later stage of the Early Access.

thanks for the reply! i am glad i posted here first and not in bugs because yes, missed that one step somehow. just noticed that camera switch above the bomb settings. thank you very much. was hoping it was something simple! 🙂