KA50 3 Gun

Hi,

It's been a few weeks since I last flew the ka503 thanks to Normandy 2! However the gun seems to have changed.

When the gun was selected in the past, it used to put up the box on the hud noting the guns limits that it could turn in. I could slew the shval with the hmd to a target and the gun would auto lock it and I could engage it so long as the target was in the box.

Now I don't get a targeting box when the gun is selected, and when I slew the shval to a target the gun doesn't lock on to it when I fire. Intact the gun doesn't move, it just stays pointing straight ahead.

I have the laser on and the target it locked btw. Is there a new procedure I am missing here? Or is it a bug.

Kind regards

Chris.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I go by 'Gryphon' on MP. Intel Core i7 9700K OC 5GB. 32GB DDR4 4300Mhz Crucial RGB Ballistix OC. Corsair Hydro Series H100. ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F. EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB OC. * 2 Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB. Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA3 FireCuda SSHD. TMaster T.16000m FCS HOTAS. Track IR.

2 hours ago, Schlomo1933 said:  Check if you have the gun in fixed mode….  Where is the check box for this, or how do I check its not in fixed mode?

Edited by chris_lancaster

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I go by 'Gryphon' on MP. Intel Core i7 9700K OC 5GB. 32GB DDR4 4300Mhz Crucial RGB Ballistix OC. Corsair Hydro Series H100. ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F. EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB OC. * 2 Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB. Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA3 FireCuda SSHD. TMaster T.16000m FCS HOTAS. Track IR.