Ejecting accidentally

Hi,

accidental ejection happens many times as I play with the controllers and I have to place them in my lap many times. The software recognizes the controllers touching the ejection handle and results in me ejecting in the worst possible scenarios. 
while I love the fact that you can activate the ejection handles like that, could we have an option for the F18 to deactivate that? Currently I can only fly if I dearm the ejection seat all together which is not very realistic. 
thank you!

Alienware Aurora R10, Ryzen 5800X3D, RTX4080, 32GB RAM, Pimax Crystal, Winwing F18 throttle, VKB Gunfighter F14 Stick, VKB Modern Combat Grip, Logitech Rudder pedals, DOF Reality H3

Hi,
accidental ejection happens many times as I play with the controllers and I have to place them in my lap many times. The software recognizes the controllers touching the ejection handle and results in me ejecting in the worst possible scenarios. 
while I love the fact that you can activate the ejection handles like that, could we have an option for the F18 to deactivate that? Currently I can only fly if I dearm the ejection seat all together which is not very realistic. 
thank you!
Add a modifier?

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

On 5/28/2023 at 12:14 PM, MAXsenna said:

Add a modifier?

Cheers!

Hi, thanks for your response. The ejection isn’t happening due to pressing a button. It happens because my VR hands touch the ejection handle when the controllers are in my lap. Therefore, adding a modifier doesn’t change anything as the ejection isn’t happening due to pressing keys.

Alienware Aurora R10, Ryzen 5800X3D, RTX4080, 32GB RAM, Pimax Crystal, Winwing F18 throttle, VKB Gunfighter F14 Stick, VKB Modern Combat Grip, Logitech Rudder pedals, DOF Reality H3

Hi, thanks for your response. The ejection isn’t happening due to pressing a button. It happens because my VR hands touch the ejection handle when the controllers are in my lap. Therefore, adding a modifier doesn’t change anything as the ejection isn’t happening due to pressing keys.

Ah, I see. I misread.
Haven't touch VR for 25+ years.
Don't you have to press a button/trigger when you point the controller on the handle and then yank it up?
If not, I'd consider it poor implementation.

Cheers!