Graphics Mod Pack?

It's quite drastic the difference between what the game looks like quality wise between some users like on Youtube and what I see in game with graphics maxed. 

My graphics look pretty bad with a 4090 and max in-game settings compared to something like this:

• Like 1

GPU: RTX 4090 - 3,000 MHz core / 12,000 MHz VRAM. 

CPU: 7950X3d - 5.2 GHz X3d, 5.8 GHz secondary / MB: ASUS Crosshair X670E Gene / RAM: G.Skill 48GB 6400 MHz

SSD: Intel Optane P5800X - 800GB

VR: Pimax Crystal

CONTROLS: VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base / VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime Grip / VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / TM Pendular Rudders

Most youtubers use Reshade a lot ... I don't really care too much since my focus is on flying rather than sight seeing 🙂

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Moreover, this video (and most of the "scenic" ones out there) is made during mission set for "golden hour" morning / evening. That's a simple and old video creators' trick as DCS looks great during such hours even with potato settings, let alone with maxxed ones.

• Like 2

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Does look nice in the golden hour doesn't it. Blue hour's a bit of a mystery to me in DCS. I've tried different time settings but I seem to go from Black to 'sunrise'.

Been messing with different settings trying to get smoother graphics. Not sure what to start turning up or down at times, even reading the hint text. I'm using the wrong hardware really, wrong platform. Bootcamp on a Mac with a one-shot GPU, a 5700XT. Getting pretty good setting it to screen tearing (I think you'd call it). Think yourself lucky you can get away with maxing out, maybe I could if I don't fly too near any cities.