George AI controlling the TADS without permission

Kilian.les
Go to solution Solved by admiki,

Hey guys i have a problem with George AI that just can't be fixed. I've reinstalled the game several times but the problem persists.

If I cold start Apache and access the George AI interface, switching to the hellfires, George starts moving the TAD in a snaky line. From that point on I have no control over the TADS at all, I can't move the camera and I can't slave anymore.

maybe I am doing smth wrong with the elignment pls help me out.

• Solution
10 minutes ago, Kilian.les said:

Hey guys i have a problem with George AI that just can't be fixed. I've reinstalled the game several times but the problem persists.

If I cold start Apache and access the George AI interface, switching to the hellfires, George starts moving the TAD in a snaky line. From that point on I have no control over the TADS at all, I can't move the camera and I can't slave anymore.

maybe I am doing smth wrong with the elignment pls help me out.

If you have gone through bugs reports you would have seen that there is a problem where George puts LST into auto. You need to jump into front seat and turn LST off.

• Like 2

Yes, a hot fix would have been worth it…..as so much folks a still problems with the issue or didn‘t notice the issue exists.

DCS MT 2.9.3.51704
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - FC3 - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO105 - CH-47F - AH-1G(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Afghanistan - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer)

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog(40cm Ext., Dampers) + Throttle, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

On 5/29/2023 at 2:01 AM, Floyd1212 said:

I'm actually surprised ED didn't release a hot fix for this.

Geroge is also useless when using the new Radar Hellfire. We have to wait for next OB patch it seems. 

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020