Logitech Setpoint conflicting with other USB hardware.?

jackd
Go to solution Solved by jackd,

Logitech Setpoint and Windows (10) ... i remember using it quite a while ago, and after a buggy ride i threw it off.

-----

After having problems with my ERGO M757 bluetooth logitech trackball without the Setpoint stuff it always shows twice installed as HID compliant i installed setpoint again in device manager. Seemed OK at first but i had to throw it off again being suspected again of screwing up other USB hardware..

-----

My Q: anyone having any experiences that Setpoint screws up your other and non logitech and wired like a  keyboard?

It seems OK with DCS and IL2 but cliffs of Dover was / is a disaster,  keys like Control etc not recognized, keys not working etc.

4 hours ago, jackd said:

Logitech Setpoint and Windows (10) ... i remember using it quite a while ago, and after a buggy ride i threw it off.

-----

After having problems with my ERGO M757 bluetooth logitech trackball without the Setpoint stuff it always shows twice installed as HID compliant i installed setpoint again in device manager. Seemed OK at first but i had to throw it off again being suspected again of screwing up other USB hardware..

-----

My Q: anyone having any experiences that Setpoint screws up your other and non logitech and wired like a  keyboard?

It seems OK with DCS and IL2 but cliffs of Dover was / is a disaster,  keys like Control etc not recognized, keys not working etc.

hello. i have A logitech kb and 2 mice. i use Logitech G HUB. i have no issues. i believe setpoint was replaced. i did a quick search and could not find setpoint as an available download. is there something you do with setpoint that you need? function / feature etc?

• Thanks 1

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain