Can AI put out fire in 1.1?

Re: Can AI put out fire in 1.1?

I've been playing gunzo in 1.1 demo, and it seems that when one of the AI enigines smokes, it would be put out after a few minutes. Is this a graphic bug?

Nope, even the player can do that. I have had an engine on fire in the Su25 in the demo, that went out if i few fast enough.

Nate

Ok I haven’t tested this a great deal but it seems to work; If you get an engine fire then just throttle back to idle and the fire goes out instantly. firedevil.gif

Also seeing as you can shut down just one engine you might want to give that ago too.. I haven’t tried it yet though .. throttling back seems to work well enough.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Re: Can AI put out fire in 1.1?

I've been playing gunzo in 1.1 demo, and it seems that when one of the AI enigines smokes, it would be put out after a few minutes. Is this a graphic bug?

After arrival AI accelerates strong to high speed, with damaged engine. Is that real? :?

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.