Crash nightmare PLEASE HELP!

FADM Stern GNSF

I am at the point of giving up on this game. I really love it, but you cant ever finish a mission its just nothing but frustration.

I played it and all was well, but now it crashes in multiplayer constantly. I can fly for 3 hours, but if I die or crash, POOF it locks up and hangs the whole computer. The problem seem to to just get worse to the point I cant play it as I KNOW it will lock up.

Running:

System – XP Pro service pack 3 Version 2002

ADM Dual Core 64 x 2 4600+ running 2.41 GHz

3.5 Gig (4 GIG total) memory

X52 Pro flight system

NVIDIA Geforce 7900+ vidio card

Regular logitec mouse and keyboard

On board sound

I removed everything from the temp folder prior to the game (as I knew the damn thing would screw up) and will attach what it put there that looks usable. not that the crash file (DCS-20090217-224250) was there and created, but completely empty. before dying I flew for about 2 hours, killed 5 targets (sams) and suffered damage from an attack and crashed the chopper. As the chopper hit the cround, upper left came the message I crashed, but the screen froze (looking through the chopper cockpit at the time of impact, or a few microsecond before).

The Debrief file is from the player I played with, as NO DEBRIEF was created for me in the temp folder.

Please help :-(

DxDiag.txt

client-20090217-155524.miz

System.txt

network-20090217-1553.txt

debrief.txt

Try the Rest, then Join the Best

DragonRR

Thanks very much for the help. I did do a lot of searches on the forum for craches and lockups, but I must have missed this. I will sure give this a try, as I too have noticed that the X52 Pro MFD shows the dumb SAITEK RULLEZ message, and sometimes it seems to lock up the MFD.

I will remove that dll file and play like nuts trying to get a crash, and see how it goes.

Again, thanks DragonRR, I know have something to try :-)

Try the Rest, then Join the Best

DragonRR

Thanks very much for the help. I did do a lot of searches on the forum for craches and lockups, but I must have missed this. I will sure give this a try, as I too have noticed that the X52 Pro MFD shows the dumb SAITEK RULLEZ message, and sometimes it seems to lock up the MFD.

I will remove that dll file and play like nuts trying to get a crash, and see how it goes.

Again, thanks DragonRR, I know have something to try :-)

Pleased to have helped, hope it fixes your issue.. It should. :thumbup:

@glottis, Yeh it's one of the few obvious bugs in the release. I'm sure they'll fix it.