The most important improvement suggestion of all time

The eject-view needs to have some camera shake. This will absolutely raise the simulator to a new level of fidelity and general excellence. I've of course never actually seen the eject-view, but my friends who happen to eject a lot told me that this would be nice.

I want toe brake functionality with differential braking in Lock on!

My blog full of incoherent ramblings on random subjects: https://anttiilomaki.wordpress.com/

But seriously - what do LO, F4 and IL2 all have in common? Rubbish bailing out. Apart from flying through the plane in IL2, all the parachute gfx are a bit basic, and physics-wise, always results in straight down flight, maybe with some drift, but no swinging beneath the shroud etc. It can't be that hard, and with some of us (not me of course, my friends etc etc :roll: ) spending a fair amount of time floating around in their chutes, it would be a nice touch.

But seriously - what do LO, F4 and IL2 all have in common? Rubbish bailing out. Apart from flying through the plane in IL2, all the parachute gfx are a bit basic, and physics-wise, always results in straight down flight, maybe with some drift, but no swinging beneath the shroud etc. It can't be that hard, and with some of us (not me of course, my friends etc etc :roll: ) spending a fair amount of time floating around in their chutes, it would be a nice touch.

I think you all are overstretching this chute-think. Gent's, after all you are talking about flight sims, not parachute sims. When you are going down hanging in your harness, the flight sim part definetily is over, right ? So why complaining about the chute simulation ? Hit ESC and restart flying as the sims are ment to be. (Headshaking..)

:roll:

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

I want a rocket tip view instead since I never eject.

O yeah, you must be one of those old warship commanders, you go down (sink) with your ship - that is the pride!!! :-)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I support the idea :)

Ejection should be thrilling experience (that I should even see the sparks, bursts, when the canopy is ejected) Rant_Emote_by_eStunt.gif I wanna I wanna I wanna

Eject! Eject! Eject!

They could use even oldschool BLUR fx, that is supported by even old geforce cards. :roll:

Also it should not default to external view...

It should stay first person view all the time, external view only at wish.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

OMG, I forgot to mention that pilot's body requires to behave with HAVOC physics when hits the ground or other object! like power lines f.e. :lol:

But the thing I always wanted to see in Lock On is a key command that makes pilot to show his thumb up :P

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

these sims do not model the ability to eject, skydive down to another plane, punch the enemy pilot out, and take his seat, all so you can infiltrate his airfield. cue bond theme.

nor do they accurately model the flight of a person hanging onto the tip of a sidewinder, like the terrorist in True Lies.

how can we take this sim seriously when they details like this out :wink:

I vote for cool ejection sequence when ED modeled a two seater so I can watch as I eject my greedy pilot's ass outta there for hoging the flight control! After all the smoke dissipated then I can climb in to the front, squat down and fly the Tornado around. Might even buzz his sorry greedy butt.

:lol:

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P