Need Help with Nvidia GE9400 Settings

I just upgraded from the 6600 to the 9400, but I'm not really seeing an improvement in graphics, although the game seems to run a bit smoother. in fact, I'm getting some flickering and the lines on the ABRIS now appear a bit thin and with more jaggies. Is there something I can do to get more out of this new card? Thanks.

I´m going to be brutally honest with you. The 9400 is a very nice budget card but dont expect good results with games. However this is of course not the answer you wanted :smilewink:

First turn down all the eycandy in BS and then slowly put everything up a notch. Play with each new setting at least a few minutes to get a clear picture if you like the new settings. If you still don´t like the way the 9400 handles BS start saving for a better card (yes that would suck I know :cry: )

yea the 9400 only has 16 Stream Processors. That is realy scraping the botom of the barrel. Just save enough to buy a 9600 at least. even if it takes a few months it will be worth the wait to buy one. And then you can sell the 9400 to recover some cash.

Raploc is right you will have to start with every thing on low. I would sujest finding out how to set the watter on low as well, As it is not a option in the options. You will have to find the right file and edit it to put the water on low.

Good luck

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/