NDB QRGs (Frequencys)

gamble

I have a question on the subject "NDB" with the ADF (ARK-22) one can put predefined canals.

How is it possible, however, to put also any frequency without changing the canal allocations ?

Furthermore I have in the "Beacon.lua" a huge number of "NDB" - to transmitters found.

like this:

beacons[64]={}

beacons[64]["name"]="Агой"

beacons[64]["callsign"]="АГ"

beacons[64]["type"]=BEACON_HOMER

beacons[64]["position"]={}

beacons[64]["position"]["latitude"]=44.1333333333333

beacons[64]["position"]["longitude"]=39.0344444444444

beacons[64]["position"]["course"]=0

beacons[64]["frequency"]=381000.0

Unfortunately, the markings are shown in Cyrillic letter (Агой and АГ ). Is there a list of the "NDB" - transmitter, available all together ?

I would like to see how entire the BS- map is.

Asus P6T | Intel i7 920 (2,67) @ 3,60 Ghz | Geforce GTX570 | Sound: Realtec onboard | 6 GB Kingston KHX 12800 DDR3 | Windows 7 Pro 64bit | SSD-HDD | TM WARTHOG # 01069

I have a question on the subject "NDB" with the ADF (ARK-22) one can put predefined canals.

How is it possible, however, to put also any frequency without changing the canal allocations ?

Edit "..\Ka-50\Scripts\Aircrafts\Ka-50\Cockpit\ARK\ark.lua"

You can slave R-800L1 radio receiver for direction search. Look at English manual 2-98, Switch #4. When ARK switch is on, ARK needle shows direction to transmitter to which R-800L1 is tuned to. So, you can enter any frequency of beacon on the fly without editing any files, just remember, that you will loose comms with tower, wingmen (if they don't change frequency) until you tune back to right frequency for comms.

Wir sehen uns in Walhalla.

• ED Team

Please note, that ADF can't be tuned to some NDB (for example, Gelendzhik ГН). Will be fixed in patch.

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы