The real Airwolf, skin, work in progress

Kevlon

If I could offer my two cents:

1 (cent): lower your level of white - it seems too high on the side of the fuselage.

2nd (penny): remove the white around the cockpit window frame - or if you feel the need to have white around the window, make it thinner (like 75% thinner)

Looks alright, otherwise.

I take that back - 3 cents: don't forget to change your rotor mast and related components:smilewink:

yeah thats what im painfully realizing also.. the white is still too high up. that means a total remake of the skin, all the aligning has to be done over again.. spent alot of hours on it so far.. prob around 20.. :O

thanks for feedback!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Kevlon - what are you using? Photoshop? Try using the path tool to create an outline of the bottom section of your fuselage, save the path, then you can use that as one layer, create a second layer, use the same path only select inverse to fill in the rest of the fuselage. If you need to you can erase the bottom layer only, use the convert point tool to re-align your path points, re-fill and voila!

Kevlon - what are you using? Photoshop? Try using the path tool to create an outline of the bottom section of your fuselage, save the path, then you can use that as one layer, create a second layer, use the same path only select inverse to fill in the rest of the fuselage. If you need to you can erase the bottom layer only, use the convert point tool to re-align your path points, re-fill and voila!

yes, im using that teqnique or close to it atleast.. :thumbup:

just takes time. practice makes perfect right .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I agree, practice make perfect, and it helps to have a wife in the graphic printing industry, lol. But it looks good, and the more you do, the more you learn the tools of photoshop, and the better you get. Keep it up!

Are you planning a sound mod to go with it that endlessly loops the theme tune as you fly around? :)

OMG! That would be AWESOME!!!

Ours is not to reason why, but rather to do and die.

A man walks into a zoo. The only animal in the entire zoo is a dog. It's a shitzu