Where are those skins?

Belphe

Hi,

I'm looking for more skins for my BS but I can't find anything INTERESTING... I mean Mitch and all the other skinnesr have done a GREAT job but I am craving for more... ! :D Where are those really cool skins, e.g this one:

sigpic20299_2.jpg

???

Sorry for using this as an example but this Shark looks awesome! ;P

Any ideas if these skins are available for certain SQUADRON MEMBERS only???

Or prehaps anybody knows where I could find a paintscheme similar to this (one of the youtube videos):

untitled.jpg

Thanks!

• Like 1

Never say never, Baby!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The bottom one looks to be similar to the "Werewolf" Demo Paint of Blackshark.

Look:

ScreenShot_002.jpg

For the other skin. Why don't ask brewber19 directly? --> DCS: Black Shark User Screenshots Dedicated Thread

Edited by Sid6dot7
some spelling :P

Intel Xeon E3-1240 V2 @ 3.4 Ghz | 12 GB RAM (DDR3-1600) | Nvidia Geforce GTX660 Ti/2GB (Driver Ver. 381.65 ) | ASUS P8Z77-V LE Plus | SB Audigy 2 ZS (kxProject 3552) | Samsung SSD 830 Series (Sys: 64GB, DCS+other: 128GB) | Saitek X52 Pro + TM MFDs | TIR4: Pro (TIR 5.4.1.26786 Software) | Windows 10 Pro (x64, non Anniversary)

Hi mangaroca, that sking you used in the example is made by Brewber, and it's a 504th skin, so to answer your question, yes, it's for our squadrons use only, unless the artist decides to publish it for everyone else aswell.

Here's couple of other skins by Brewber aswell..

487th_SquadSkinPack1_All.jpg

Again, with the 504th/487th logos on..:)

Edited by (504)Goon

Hi Mangaroca,

These skins are really just for the squad...but if there is a scheme you particularly have in mind (other than the one you mention above as I think it already exists) then I might consider making it.

Skins can take between 5 and 25 hours to make, depending on complexity of colour schemes etc...and packing skins to make them shareable is a real git (even with Modman 7.1)...so this may explain why people make skins and post screenies but there's a shortage of downloads. Remember the expected patch will include a number of skins by the look of things.

For the skins Goon posted above, I'd like to reserve these for my squad, but I am usually interested in making more so feel free to post some pics of other schemes that interest you...as they may interest me as well!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

487th Helicopter Attack Regiment, of the

VVS504 Red Hammers